Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New York Fashion Week " February 2012 "

New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Statue of Liberty, Empire Hotel
New York Fashion Week, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Audrey Hepburn, Empire Hotel

This will be my first New York Fashion Week "Season" without Alex. :( He is in Miami at the moment with his parents. His mother is re-cooperating nicely though. :) This time, I'll be accompanied by my assistant. I look forward to sharing plenty of photos and coverage once I'm back. I'll be attending the shows, the Bloglovin' Awards, and a couple of after-parties. I always get excited whenever Fashion Week is near. It gives me a giddy feeling inside, not unlike Christmas. I hope to see (and meet) some of you there!! ;)

FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment