Sunday, February 5, 2012

" COLLECTIONS " Archie Comic Books

Archie Comic Books, Archie Marries
Archie Comic Books, Archie Marries
Archie Comic Books, Archie Marries
Archie Comic Books, Archie Marries

Today's Post consists of one of my collections. Though, not Fashion related at all, still a fun one. I love to read (mostly mystery and teen-focused novels.) When I want a break, and a laugh, I turn to none other than Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead and the Gang. I'm not really a comic book person in general, or Anime, for that matter. However, Archie comics are different. I'm always entertained as I flip through these short stories. I started reading them when I was around 7 or 8 years old and haven't stopped since. One of my fondest memories involving my late Grandfather were these comic books. He'd always buy me a couple, only to later "borrow" a few to read for himself. He wasn't much of a reader however Archie Andrews' antics are kind of hard to resist. ;)

I have a huge box, somewhere in the garage, housing the rest of my stash. I wish I had saved more. Either way, issues are still made today, so I can pick up a fresh copy every now and then.

Who else likes to read Archie comic books? Who's your favorite Character?? I feel like a Veronica.. (she would definitely have a Fashion blog now!) lol..

FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment