Thursday, February 2, 2012

" NEW IN " Poshlocket Jewelry

Poshlocket silver jewelry, fashion
Poshlocket silver jewelry, fashion
Poshlocket silver jewelry, fashion
Poshlocket silver jewelry, fashion
Poshlocket silver jewelry, fashion
Jewelry thanks to Poshlocket!
- Esha Fold Over Ring
- Ariel Pave Ball Bangles
- Nikki Cone Cuffs


Do you like my new jewelry? I find the pieces to be both modern and classic. When wearing an all black ensemble, for example, you can easily kick things up a notch (à la Emeril) with a dash of shiny silver. I say why not? I'll be bringing these pieces along with me to New York for Fashion Week.

Today, I'd like to share a special discount with you guys. Poshlocket is offering my readers 10% off of an entire purchase valid until Feb 29th, 2012. Enter: FCHALET10 at Checkout to save.

P.S. Thanks for your votes in the Bloglovin' 2012 Awards for "Best Fashion Blogger of 2011" I appreciate your support! You can still vote for me by typing in my URL in the top box. Thanks again! :)

FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment