Monday, September 13, 2010

Ports 1961 SS 2011


In her 2011 SS assemblage, Fiona Cibani impeccably captured air, sea and sand at its most luxurious. The ethereal collection was brimming with jewel tones. The distinct draping merged flawlessly with the soft silhouettes and iridescent accessories. Silks, cottons and linens highlighted an alluring picture of Summer in the Sahara.


{Freja Beha Erichsen}

{Tao Okamoto}


{Anna Selezneva}

{Andi Arthur}

{Charlotte Di Calypso}

{Hilary Rhoda}

{Lindsay Ellingson}

{Magdalena Frackowiak}

{Sigrid Agren}

{Freja Beha in my Dream gown}

{Finale}

{Lindsey and I}

I had the rare pleasure of sitting front row, where I was able to drink in the memorable ambiance.


{Backstage}

Up Next: My Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Ports 1961 Showroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment