Monday, September 27, 2010

Fashion Week at Lincoln Center



{Storets blazer, Vintage sequin blouse, Leyendecker skirt, Mar Y Sol clutch, Abazias earrings, Vintage sunglasses, Moschino platform wedges}


What I liked about Lincoln Center as the new venue for Fashion Week:
• The elegance.
• How everything seemed so serene and calm.
• The quick check-in.
• Pausing to pose on the catwalk in my Moschino wedges.
• Being spotted by Street Style photographers. Is it OK to admit I blushed?
• Chatting with Olivia Palermo.
• Learning that Rachel Zoe had walked by moments before I arrived.
• Seeing Freja Beha, Anna Selezneva and Magdalena Frackowiak in Ports 1961 thisclose. I'm a huge fan!
• Finally getting to wear my olive green Leyendecker skirt. Previously worn in orange here.
• Meeting Photographer Jonathan Alpeyrie. You might remember him from the City.
• Knowing that Gossip girl is filming there this week.


Ps. Leyendecker is offering a 25% OFF discount for the green skirt if you email contact@leyendeckerlosangeles.com and mention Fashion Chalet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment