Monday, March 21, 2011

MARIE ANTOINETTE DRESS by Wildfox Couture

Wildfox Couture Maxi Dress, Fashion
Wildfox Couture Maxi Dress, Fashion
Wildfox Couture Maxi Dress, Fashion
Wildfox Couture Maxi Dress, Fashion
Wildfox Couture Maxi Dress, Fashion
Wildfox Couture dress, Hobo bag, Sam Edelman studded wedges

The moment I pulled this dress on, I was immediately transported to a varied set of memories from my life. When I first saw Pocahontas in theaters as a kid. High school, attending outdoor concerts. My past obsession with the movie The Indian in the Cupboard and daydreaming on the beach... Summer feels like it's quickly approaching!

In other news: I spent my weekend upgrading from PC to Mac. Any info for newbies, set in their old PC ways? Also, I can't help myself from reaching for my red nail lacquer bottles. I really want to change things up now that temperatures are starting to rise. Recommend away all the nail polish colors you're wearing and craving today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment