Sunday, March 20, 2011

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Wildfox Couture, Fashion
Wildfox Couture, Fashion
Wildfox Couture, Fashion
Wildfox Couture, Fashion
Wildfox Couture, Fashion
Wildfox Couture, Fashion, Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedge
Wildfox Couture Tee, Hobo bag, Jefferey Campbell Mariel wedges

After inviting my Mom over for lunch on Friday, I came home to a care package by the door. I persuaded her into taking my photo wearing some of the items. I started with the T-Shirt. I don't know about you, but some of my favorite television programs aired from 1991 - 2001. Spanning from the scary story wielding Are You Afraid of the Dark? to the thought-provoking My So Called Life, I was entertained. Does anyone remember Boston Public? Another excellent series. Or So Weird? I loved the mystery. I don't think TV is as intriguing now as it used to be then....

What TV Shows do you miss??

No comments:

Post a Comment