Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Miss Strawberry Shortcake


My cut offs were sent to me to try out by the lovely team at Amethyst Jeans. Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying out another hue soon. I adore the cut, feel and (of course) vibrant colors!!


Thank you, Lauren, over at Weardrobe, for sending over this wonderful olive cardigan by Twelve by Twelve (of Forever 21!) Such a soft, chic and fun piece!!


I have nothing but love for Go Jane and their shoe collection!



Ring bling we all love it, right? LOL.. Many thanks to Annie for the skeleton ring!! I love it!!


Daisy Chain Dreams sent me this lovely Audrey Hepburn necklace along with Cadbury eggs (two of which I ate in one sitting....
yummmmy!) and this sweet card. Thank you, darling.


Sweater: Mom's, Vintage. Sweater vest: Twelve by Twelve. Necklace: Forever 21. Shorts:Amethyst. Heels: Go Jane. Rings: Mix of faves.

I hope you're all having a fantastic Wednesday. Thanks for the "blogger Birthday wishes" they left me grinning ear-to-ear; Cheshire cat style!!!


xx Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment