Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Circulus




I'm glad you all enjoyed St. Patrick's (and my half Birthday!) last night. hahah.. I WORE GREEN. And the lovely Laura of Daisy Chain dreams sent over some Cranberry tights that I just love. Thanks to The Healthy Ghost for interviewing me for her blog here. Sweety decided she wanted some action in these shots, and as you can see, she pretty much found a way to pop into almost every single one of them. Check out the "high 5" at the end!!

Sweater: Vintage (Mom's). Denim Mini: Behnaz Sarafpour for Target. Mask: Costume. Tights: Laura. Heels: Richard Tyler.



I was also tagged by
MUCHLOVE below are the Q's - I tag anyone who wants to play. :]

what is your current obsession? Brasilian music, looking for the perfect Summer sandals and making chocolate Coffeeee every single morning.
what are you wearing now? pajamas, and relaxing with some lemon tea
do you nap a lot? only when I'm sick... I can't nap
why is today special? St. Patrick's day, dinner party to go to later :]
what would you like to learn to do? Speak Italian!!
what's for dinner? Not sure, I'm going to a dinner party, I'm sure it'll be delicious though!!
what was the last thing you bought? Odwalla protein shake (lunch) fashion books and some rings.
what are you listening to right now? Samba Na Sola by Céu
what is your favorite weather? Spring; not too hot and not too cold but you can mix and match!
what is on your bedside table? A pile of Fashion mags, girly books (Gossip girl, Clique, etc.. silly me) and comic books, Archie.. oh and my framed Portrait of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's which is next to a tiny stuffed black poodle.. anddd... Vanilla scented candles :]
what's your style? Ecclectic, only because I wake up "a different girl" every morning. Sometimes I want to be comfortable and 'bum' around, another day I want to be out there and try something really different, then there is always the classic me, too. But there is always some kind of undertone of femininity to it all. :]
what is your most challenging goal right now? Finding a new job, and deciding on whether I want to move again or not next year??
say something to the person who tagged you: She is the sweetest girl with the most adorable style. I love her flats!!
if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be? Paris, but of coursee!! My second pick would be Rome!
favourite vacation spot? Hawaii, haven't been but dream to (surf, sand, tan and pineapple drinks!!) ahh....
name the things you cannot live without. My DVD time at night I like to park myself in front of the TV on my beanbag chair to watch "TV shows on DVD" with a fruit salad right before bed!! :]
what would you like to have in your hands right now? Some Chanel jewelry :]
what would you like to get rid of? Humidity
what was the last book you read? It's been a while; mostly because I'm so tired before bed that I just glance at a few pages of a magazine before dozing off...
if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? New York City!!
what language do you want to be able to speak? French, 100% fluently. I speak it about 40% fluently right now..
what do you want to be when you grow up? When I was little I wanted to be a ballerina; now I want to be either a Fashion Journalist or Stylist for a big wig magazine; like Elle or Vogue; and Nylon!!!!
who do you wish would tag you? Knight Cat, Rumi or Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment