Saturday, July 31, 2010

Barnes and Noble



Gifted Monday Martini boyfriend blazer, Aviator Nation racerback, Gap jeans, Havaianas flip flops.



One of my favorite weekend rituals is hitting the bookstore to pick up fashion magazines, browse the books, down iced lattes and fill my ears with classical music.

Question: Did Starbucks discontinue the Cinnamon Dolce latte for good? :(



Before the intermittent rain set in, I took these with my new camera. I decided to splurge on my own digital SLR camera. When Alejandro isn't around I can always approach my best friend, brother or Mom to take photos of me. I also enjoy taking pictures myself, it's been a hobby since high school, I loved that class; creepy dark room and all.


{ Vogue Paris, Kate Moss, Vogue UK and Freja Beha Erichesen }


You can check out Monday Martini for more fabulous and affordable finds here.

Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

[Press Play ►] Come Back When You Can | Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment