Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bad Romance


When I first spotted the massive platform affixed to these wooden heels, I had to have them. I remember becoming transfixed by Newlyweds on MTV with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey way back when. I wanted almost every shoe she wore. Funny coincidence? I ended up aquiring this shoe in all three offered colors. Tan first, silver second and now the infamous black.

I relish in setting aside time for lazy days. These are the days when I actually have the time to sit in front of the TV and watch frivolous episodes of Who's The Boss? The Simple Life and Sex and the City. I paint my nails. Blend banana smoothies with fresh fruit, milk, ice and sugar. Lay out in the sun with a few magazines and cold water. I don't usually take well to napping during the day but enjoy reading a new book in bed instead.

HM dress, AA bodysuit, Jessica Simpson dany platforms

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner: I enjoy Oatmeal with fresh cut strawberries and banana. I sprinkle cinnamon into the milk before cooking. I end by drizzling with maple syrup.


Ps. What are your plans for this 4th of July? I'm off to buy ingredients for pie...

Follow Me On Bloglovin' and Twitter

[Press Play ►] Sweet Disposition | The Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment