Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shoes Out for Summer



Some shoes I've become reacquainted with as I begin to re-organize my Fall and Winter shoes away and spring out the Summer styles...

Top, Left to Right:
Forever 21 Zipper platforms worn here. Bamboo red wedges worn here. Jessica Simpson Dany platforms worn in tan here and in silver here. I (not so patiently) await my black pair which should arrive in June. Jeffrey Campbell Potion boots worn here and here.

Bottom, Left to Right:
Ash wedges worn here, here, here and here. Asos ankle studded boots worn here. Dolce & Gabbana suede wedges worn here and here. Balenciaga platform cork sandals worn here and here. Lastly, Kimchi Blue metallic oxford flats worn here.


Find Me and Follow:
Bloglovin'
| Twitter




[Press Play ►] Leave the Pieces | The Wreckers

No comments:

Post a Comment