Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Little Black body con Motel Dress






I don't mind how cheesy the song sounds, I still can't help but to find it irresistible. It's from Music and Lyrics starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I adore the song in a cheesy-feel-good kinda way. ;)

The dress is thanks to my friends over at Motel again. This one has a slight body con fit and a lace detailed back. The perfect piece for layering many times in many different ways. Wore it in this subdued manner for a luncheon I went to last Sunday afternoon. I felt the simple gray-blue touches, with the scarf and clutch, did it justice in the color department but still kept things classic.

Lately on my mind I've had: Megan Fox, Baked Lays potato chips, leather jackets and Arrowhead bottled water. (Does Miami carry Arrowhead bottled water?? And where??) I guess you could say those are my current obsessions.....


Motel body con dress. Vintage scarf. Pierre Dumas Grecian heels. < (for sale) Forever 21 clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment