Monday, January 17, 2011

Animal Arithmetic

Spirit Hoods, Givenchy bag, Dolce and Gabbana, Superfine jeans
At first glance, I was instantly reminded of the Where The Wild Things Are phenomenon.
Wolf, skinny jeans
wedges, platforms
nightingale
Brashy Couture
Tulle Cardigan
wolf spirit hood, scarf, fur
Brashy Couture T-shirt, fur
Barneys New York skinny jeans, Ralph Lauren Watch
{Spirit Hoods scarf, Tulle Cardigan, Brashy Couture T-Shirt, Superfine skinny jeans, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses, Nightingale bag}

Remember this sneak preview post here?

According to Spirit Hoods, those with a Wolf spirit are fiercely loyal. When I first selected the head adornment, I was drawn in by its tawny gray and subdued brown color scheme. I never realized that I was actually identifying with the spiritual element. I'm a very loyal person, then again I'm also a Virgo. That could be why. Wolves are hard workers, team players and work well in groups. The wolf is a social animal and great communicator, often teaching those around it.

Now I ask you, Team Jacob? or Team Edward? I had to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment