Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fashion Chalet Styles Ted Baker + Win $250!


{The studded detailing sold me on both the clutch and belt.}

{Navy and black combined with brown leather create a luxe relaxed look.}

{These shoes were the frosting to my leather picks.}

I had a great time styling my two models. I picked pieces I would wear for her and dapper things for him. Thank you to the team at Ted Baker for having me!! And thank you to the models for letting me play dress up. ;)



*Don't forget to ENTER! You can win $250 to Spend at Ted Baker!*

One lucky reader will win an item up to the value of $250 from the tedbaker.com store. Simply leave which item you would like and your email address in the comment box. Good luck!!

Winner will be randomly selected one week from today, Nov. 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment