Monday, October 25, 2010

Nirvana


{Chaser Nirvana raglan, Rave jacket, Seven for all Mankind jeans, Pierre Hardy x Gap wedges, Foley + Corinna bag}





I remember when initially moving to North Carolina last October, the weather left an impact on this girl hailing from Miami. One year later and I am easily adjusting to and loving the varying Seasons.

Last October, I also watched My So Called Life in full. I've decided to make it my personal fall tradition as I have started watching it all over again. How is it that every time, I spot something new? Angela Chase dives and dips into plaid and flannel with such ease. Pieces that look as soft as pajamas and mimic Pendleton in design are her high school uniform. She listens to Stone Temple Pilots, The Cranberries and Smashing Pumpkins as much as I did then ...and still do now...

The Nineties, preserved in a tidy little capsule of 19 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment