Sunday, August 8, 2010

MK Olsen in Marie Claire / Rings


{ Marie Claire, September 2010 }

Yesterday my eyes couldn't help wandering over to the magazine rack at the market. Mary-Kate Olsen and her baby doll eyes stared straight ahead as they twinkled out of the vast, glossy sea.

Upon devouring the article, I increasingly became more infatuated with Mary-Kate and her sister Ashley. I've always been fond of their sense of style, confidence and pallor. A particular section, mid-article, points out how close they are and how much support they give one another. "Other half" MK calls it. It's great to see how a family can come together, and stay together, instead of letting the media pull it apart or get tarnished by fame.

At the end of the editorial, Mary-Kate is described as lighting up whenever she starts to talk about Fashion. I feel the very same way!

* * *
Mary-Kate and I both share an unbridled love for excessively chunky rings. I tried to cram as many of my favorites as I possibly could into this vintage pewter soap dish.


{ Forever 21, YSL, Urban Outfitters, Noir and Vintage rings }

Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter


[Press Play ►] Boom | Anjulie

No comments:

Post a Comment