Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Year in Review



I thought it fit today to blog about some of my current favorites for 2009 as well as some favorites that haunted me through 2008 and still today. I am anxiously anticipating the arrival of my body con double-U neck minidress from American Apparel, in black with long sleeves. The perfect classic; alone or layered. Cat has convinced me to hit the mall today for some studded rings (as has MK Olsen) and Melissa talked me into making a stop at the bookstore for the perfect Fashion book. I'm craving multichain necklaces as well. I cannot wait to incorporate all of these trends and new ideas into my blog this year. I do have some secrets up my sleeve, all neatly written out in shopping list format, of course. I hope to score some of them today. If not, there's always tomorrow.

XO

UPDATE:
I ended up getting:
  • a slew of rings
  • a new scarf
  • a bracelet
  • and some very Carrie Bradshaw shoes!! xx
  • I had to order the book online, along with another ring and necklace. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment