Friday, December 12, 2008

I heard the Sugar Plum fairies dancing in my head






Christmas Cheer is here, the concert that is. I will be attending a Classical Christmas show at the Philharmonic Center for the Arts. My Grandmother surprised me with the tickets yesterday, as an early Holiday present. So we will be attending the performance together this evening. And I had so much fun putting this festive look together for the occasion. My favorite is always the Nutcracker montage.


Dress: Vintage (belong to my Grandmother, handmade, from when she was in her 20's). Coat: International Concepts. Tights: L'eggs. Heels: Vintage. Clutch: Liz Claiborne. Cocktail ring: Costume.

  • I am told there will be a special surprise for me this weekend??
  • I am attending a Holiday party this weekend where there will be lots of fun, food and music among spending time with both family and friends. I always look forward to this one in particular.
  • I have found a new amazing blog. I suggest checking it out here.
  • I made a silly, fun video of my Christmas tree. Hope you like it.


O Christmas Tree! from fashion chalet on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment