Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Reflection of Love


Feeling down today, it seems as if I have come down with a terrible head cold, almost flu-like in symptoms and right in the middle of our moving, too. I hate change. I don't do well with it. I'm weird that way. But I did manage to take plenty of "outfit" photo shoots in our old place, just in case, to tide me over. It may take me a while to get unpacked and settled here. But I will take your requests on any "Fall Outfit" ideas you may want to see me try out in the blog sometime in the near future. :) For now, I hope you enjoy this collage. Your comments do have a wonderful way of cheering me up! ♥

This collage incorporates everything from the 90's grunge look to the ultra feminine floral motif look of today. Balmain, Audrey Hepburn, Tallulah Morton, a touch of street chic. What's your pleasure?

xo/ fashion chalet


Photo Sources: tfs, knightcat, cobrasnake, facebook, myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment