Monday, July 14, 2008

I Have been Tagged with the Premio Award!


Thanks to the lovely girls of: cupcakesandcashmere and b ..I have
been tagged with this amazing award. Thank you so much!! ..xoxo
*also thank you so much: DaisyChain and ♥ Marta ♥ and Debbie &
Sunniva and rachel* for tagging me!! You girls are so, so SWEET....

I will go on to tag the following 7 blogs. (1) CupcakesandCashmere, for being a truly sweet friend, stylish and for tagging me in the first place with this award! (2)Laurel, for inspiring me that if I put my mind to it, I can achieve anything I desire. And for being the kind of friend I never thought I could meet online. (3)TimesofGlory, for always commenting the sweetest things on my blog and inspiring me to bigger and better things in this blogging world and fashion-wise! (4)You'reSoFetch a true sweetheart, stylish and exactly the positive attitude I like to surround myself with. (5)StyleRookie, so incredibly chic every time, love her inspiring editorials too! (6)ParsimoniousGem, she wears yellow in a way that make me want to wear it all of the time. Completely inspiring and very sweet. (7)Cate, for our shared love of Kate Moss and her eye makeup is always spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment