Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by the beautiful Crista from Live Fast Die Pretty!!!!

Rules:
* Post rules at the beginning of the post
* Answer all the questions
* Tag 5 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog
* Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer

1) What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 15 so.. I was probably writing another love note to my crush, I was a freshman, he was a Junior, so I would sneak little “love notes” into his locker between classes. He never did write back though… :( it all must have seemed a little too stalkerish; that, and spending almost every weeknight and most weekends hitting local Punk and Ska concerts (from Green Day, LTJ, Save Ferris to MXPX --all of whom I got to meet in person too, it was awesome!)

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today? Have my usual cup of coffee with International Delight’s Mocha Marshmallow creamer, one sip and I’m in Heaven! Seriously, you should try it! Write an article for the hubby’s website. Continue my game of Restaurant Empire. Order some new sandals for the summer. Find the perfect robe.

3) Snacks you enjoy: Vanilla Yogurt covered raisins (my true weakness!!), Garden Salsa Sun chips, POM tea, pretzels, Fiji water, and apples.

4) Places you have lived: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton… that’s it so far…..

5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire? Donate to every Charity that helps in the support of stopping Animal abuse. Invest in property in every country or state I adore to spend time in and my own personal jet to take me there at my every whim. Have a huge Shopping Spree at least once a week. Throw the most lavish of Birthday parties each year for myself, my friends and all of my favorite family members. :) Wow I must sound really superficial with those last ones, it's early & without my usual coffee; my mind cannot properly process these answers..

6) 5 People you want to know more about: One Sweet Day, Karla's Closet, The Fancier, glittering bones, and Times of Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment